How do I contact BookNorway’s Reservation Support Centre?
If you’ve made a mistake completing your booking, you want to change some details, you want to cancel your reservation, etc. you may reach our Reservation Support Centre via
- phone – call +46 (0) 8 120 018 49 during Reservation Support Centre Opening Hours (09:00 am – 17.00 pm Central European Time (CET) – excluding Sat – Sun & Public Holidays)
- e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- surface mail to BookNorway AS, Nydalveien 33, 0484 Oslo, Norway
BookNorway FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- About BookNorway
- What is an e-ticket?
- FAQ – Accommodation
- FAQ – Flights
- FAQ – Car rental
- FAQ – International ferry
- Submitting reviews
Will there be any charges/fees for Reservation Support?
For Online Reservations (where our customers complete their reservation online) BookNorway does not charge our customers any booking fees. In the event of Manual Assistance to complete new reservations or changes to existing reservations, our customers pay the following fees:
- Booking fee – a service fee per reservation per product charged by our Reservation Support Centre when customers call for manual assistance to make or complete their reservations
- Administration fee. In the event that you wish to make alteration(s) to your booking (including, but not limited to, cancellations, refunds and amendments), you will need to contact our Reservation Support Team for assistance. BookNorway will charge you an administration fee per reservation per product to cover the administration costs incurred by BookNorway.